Dimension: 121mm × 52mm × 21mm (4.8'' x 2.0'' x 0.8'')
Weight: 140g (0.3lbs)
Battery Life: ≥2 hours
Charger: Wireless charger for iOS & Android systems; USB cable for Android devices
Recharge Time: fully charged within 2 hours
Measure: Length, Area, Angle, Velocity, Heart Rate, Obstetrics, S/D, Auto Blood Vessel Measurement
Format: jpg, avi, and DICOM
Frame Rate: 20 frames/second
Adjustable Index: Gain, TGC, DYN, Focus, Depth, Image Enhancement (SRI), Frequency, Color Box (position, size, angle)
Probe Element: 128
Scan Depth: up to 305mm
Convex Probe: 52mm x 21mm (2.0'' x 0.8'')
Linear Probe: 32mm x 12mm (1.3'' x 0.5'')
Scanning Mode: Electronic array
Display Mode: B, B/M, Color Doppler, Pulsed Wave Doppler
iOS 12.3 or later.
iPhone: 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, SE (2nd gen), 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, 12 Mini, 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max
iPad: Air 2, Air (3rd gen), Air (4th gen), iPad Pro series, iPad mini (5th gen), iPad (8th gen) and later generations and models
Android 8.1.0 or later.
Our product is waterproof. The main unit is IPX1 (can resist water that drips vertically onto the product). Two probes are IPX7 (can be submerged up to 1 meter in water for 30 minutes).
1. The probe cannot be immersed in any conductive liquid, so as not to corrode the probe and sheath.
2. The depth of the probe immersed in water shall not exceed the mark of the probe immersion line, and check the probe shell for cracks to avoid damage to internal components by liquid immersion.
3. Before cleaning the probe, make sure that the probe is powered off.
1. After each use of the probe, use a soft cloth dampened with Isopropyl alcohol (or an appropriate hospital cleaning agent) to clean the probe.
2. Disconnect the probe from the mobile device.
3. Wipe the probe for one minute until it is visibly clean.
4. Change wipes when necessary and repeat step 3 until the probe is visibly clean.
5. Visually inspect the probe in a well-lit area to ensure all surfaces are clean. If the probe is not clean, repeat the steps above.