iOS 12.3 or later.
iPhone: 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, SE (2nd gen), 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, 12 Mini, 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max;
iPad: Air 2, Air (3rd gen), Air (4th gen), iPad Pro series, iPad mini (5th gen), iPad (8th gen)
Android 8.1.0 or later.
Pair Your Device
1. Press the button to power on your probe, a green light will appear on the button and the battery indicator will light up in blue.
2. Enable your phone's WiFi. Among your WLAN list, find a wifi name starting with “UX-8C”. Click connect.
3. Input your password. Looking for a serial number on the back of the unit, a string of 10-digit letters and digits starting with “uxc”. Then enter them in the lowercase form. (For example, if the SN is UXCCAHA079, the password is uxccaha079).
Inside the Package
- Pocket doppler ultrasound x1
- Wireless charger x1
- Ultrasound gel (100ml)
- Cellphone/Tablet Stand x1
- USB cable for Android devices x1
- USB-C to USB adapter x1
- Quick quide x1
- 18-Month warranty
We offer free shipping. The referenced transit time is 2-10 business days. Note: affected by Covid-19, there will be some delay on the delivery.
During the first 7 days after receiving your order, if you are not 100% satisfied with our service, feel free to return your device to us for a refund or an exchange. After this 7-day period, purchased scanners cannot be returned. Only the purchase on geteagleview.com can return to us. Your payment card will be credited upon your receipt of the returned merchandise. Any item damaged due to reasons that are not included in the warranty cannot be qualified for a refund.
Our company guarantees the new instrument on the material and technological qualification for this product within 18 months and the accessories within 6 months since the purchasing day, while consumables are not included in the guarantee. This warranty is inapplicable to the products undergoing any modifications, disassembles, refittings or self-repairings without the permission of our company. We're not responsible of the products damaged by accidents such as fire, thunder and lightning, flood and other disasters, intentional damage, improper installation, and improper usage. If you need help with maintenance, or you want to purchase our product in large quantities, please contact us.