Quick Start Quide
1. Charge the scanner to ensure battery is full.
2. Press the center button to power on your probe, a blue light will appear on the button and the battery indicator will light up in blue.
3. Enable your phone's (or tablet's) WiFi.
4. Among your WLAN list, select the Wifi ID with the same last several characters/numbers as the SN on the back of the probe.
5. Input the connection password (on the back of the probe, the SN with the lower case is the password, for example, if the SN is WXPCAKK020, the password is wxpcakk020).
6. Once you successfully connect the probe's wifi to your device, you can launch and open the App.
App Settings (Adjustments)
For tablets, parameter adjustment is available on the left side of the App interface. For smartphones, parameter adjustment is available at the bottom of the App interface.
1. Depth (D): Scan depth control appears as 'Depth' in the parameters. Tap to increase or decrease.
2. Gain (GN): Gain control appears as 'Gain+' icon and 'Gain-' icon in the parameters. Tap the 'Gain+' icon to increase or tap 'Gain-' icon to decrease the gain, from 30dB-105dB.
*Note: By increasing the gain, the view will become brighter, and more echo signals will be observed, while more imaging noise will appear.
3. Dynamic Range (DR): DR control appears as 'Dyn' icon in the parameters. Tap to increase from 40-110.
*Note: Due to the increase of dynamic range, the image will show more layers and information, while bringing more noise.
4. Harmonic (Frequency): Frequency control appears as 'Harmonic' icon in the parameters. Tap to choose different frequencies.
*Note: Normally, frequency is automatically chosen according to specific presets.
5. Denoise (Enhance): Denoise control appears as 'Denoise' icon in the parameters. Tap to choose from 0-4. 0 stands for no noise reduction. Normally, we recommend set up to 2 or 3.
*Note: Denoise means to decrease imaging noises. It will improve clarity, while the frame rate will be reduced.
6. Focus: The focus control appears as 'Focus' icon in the parameters. Tap to choose from 0-3. The contrast and resolution of the image at the focus point will increase, thus obtaining a clearer view.
7. Time Gain Compensation (TGC): TGC control is available on the right side of the interface (tablet), if you are using a phone, the icon is on the top right. Tap the arrow icon to expand bars and slide to change.
*Note: TGC is to normalize the signal amplitude with time; compensating for depth.
8. Modes: Modes control appears as 'B' icon in the parameters. Tap the 'B' icon to expand for different doppler options, including B, B/M, Color Doppler, Pulsed Wave Doppler and Power Doppler. Tap to choose the mode you want.
8. Biopsy (needle guidance): Biopsy function means to draw the puncture line for needle guidance. Tap 'Biopsy' icon to expand options such as in-plane and out-of-plane injections.
Download & install the App
For iOS devices, go to the Apple App Store . For Android devices, go to the Google Play Store. Search for the WirelessUSG App, and tap the install button. The app will begin installing on to your smart device. Tap to open and start scanning.