Dimension: 156mm × 60mm × 20mm (6.1'' x 2.4'' x 0.8'')
Weight: 260g (0.6lbs)
Battery Life: 3 ~ 5 hours
Recharge Time: fully charged within 2 hours
Measure: Length, Area, Angle, Heart Rate, Obstetrics
Format: jpg, avi, and DICOM
Frame Rate: 18 frames/second
Adjustable Index: BGain, TGC, DYN, Focus, Depth, Harmonic, Denoise
Convex head: 3.5MHz/5MHz
Linear head: 7.5MHz/10MHz
Probe Element: 128
Convex head: 90/160/220/305mm
Linear head: 20/40/60/100mm
Convex head: 45mm
Linear head: 40mm
Scanning Mode: Electronic array
Display Mode: B, B/M, color doppler: B+Color, B+PDI, B+PW
iOS 9.0 or later.
iphone: 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, SE (2nd gen), 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, 12 Mini, 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max
iPad: Air 2, Air (3rd gen), Air (4th gen), ipad Pro series, ipad mini (5th gen), ipad (8th gen)
Android 10 or later.
1. The probe cannot be immersed in any conductive liquid, so as not to corrode the probe and sheath.
2. The depth of the probe immersed in water shall not exceed the mark of the probe immersion line, and check the probe shell for cracks to avoid damage to internal components by liquid immersion.
3. Before cleaning the probe, make sure that the probe is powered off.
1. After each use of the probe, use a soft cloth dampened with Isopropyl alcohol (or an appropriate hospital cleaning agent) to clean the probe.
2. Disconnect the probe from the mobile device.
3. Wipe the probe for one minute until it is visibly clean.
4. Change wipes when necessary and repeat step 3 until the probe is visibly clean.
5. Visually inspect the probe in a well-lit area to ensure all surfaces are clean. If the probe is not clean, repeat the steps above.